Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 21, '10

For the first time since I've moved here, almost 2 1/2 years ago, I walked to the store taking an entirely new route.  It was a beautiful day here, today.  Not as warm as the past 2 days, but still lovely.  People were out today; walking, walking the dog, playing with the kids, walking while talking on the phone....  It was a good day to be out.  I enjoyed the change of perspective and the 'new' scenery.


This is the back of my house, my apartment is on the 2nd floor, all that's really showing of mine is the porch and the pansies I planted today in pots that hang on the porch rail. 


What appealed to me in this photo was the wash hanging out to dry.  It looked bright and free inside a border of dark and cool.


Two women out for a walk with a kid in a little go-cart and a dog.  The dog peed on the leash which is why he's running free and the woman is holding the leash so carefully and away from her.


Looking through backyards to the next house down....


The old Rainbow Restaurant.  Always there....  Until last year when they surprisingly closed forever.  It was quite a shock.  They were an institution; the food was great.

Looking down Washington Street. 

First Daffodils....


The Store...




Blue and Orange...Love this combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment